Christmas Ordering Terms & Conditions
- By signing up to our web ordering service you agree to allow us to hold your contact details for the benefit of tracking your orders. We may use your email to get in touch with you regarding your order and orders in future years. We will not supply your details to any third party, nor bombard you with messages ourselves.
- Please check your order carefully before confirming – changes cannot be made after order date deadlines published, and prior to the deadline can only be made by contacting a living person in the the shop.
- Pictures of items are stock pictures for illustration only.
- Most meat products’ (Poultry, game and joints) weights are approximate – We try our best to get the perfect size, potential variations are noted with each product. As such your bill on ordering is also approximate – A final bill will be emailed to you once your order is picked ready for collection.
- Orders placed will only be acted upon on receipt of a deposit. We will contact you if none is received before the final order date.
- We will endeavor to fulfill your order – however very occasionally suppliers let us down, and we are unable to supply a product. We will let you know as soon as we know, so you can make alternative arrangements.
- Orders cancelled prior to 14th December will loose the deposit. Orders cancelled after this date or not collected are liable for the full cost of the order.