PRIMROSE VALE PICK YOUR OWN TERMS AND CONDITIONS SUMMER 2020
- Entry will only be admitted with a prebooked time slot voucher. Groups may be no larger than 6 people per booking – all of whom must have pre ordered booking slots and be from the same household. This includes all walking children, disabled visitors and carers..
- All children are required to be supervised fully during their visit by an adult over the age of 18years. Adults are responsible for ensuring all children adhere to social distancing rules at all times. Household groups must remain in close proximity to each other at all times.
- Toddlers and babies under 2 years old do not require an admission ticket and may enter with a full paying adult but must be kept strapped into a push chair at all times during the session. This is limited to one under 2 per booking.
- Booking confirmation can be printed out, or shown electronically on a smart phone at the PYO admissions kiosk. Please ensure all details can be clearly read from a distance.
- Pre-booked slots are valid for the session they have been booked for only.
- Booking a slot does not guarantee fruit. Please check our facebook page for up to date picking information
- In the event that we are unable to run a session due to inclement weather or a shortage of fruit we will contact all customers by email in advance of the session.
- Please come dressed appropriately for uneven ground and the weather of the day.
- Follow the signs for the designated PYO car park.
- Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes of the start of your slot, but within 10 minutes of the end of your booked session.
- Order of entry for your session will be on a first come first serve basis, but everyone with tickets booked for that session will be guaranteed entry.
- Having sanitised your hands please join any queue to enter the fields following the social distancing markers.
- Please note there are will be no toilet facilities available for customers at Primrose Vale
- You will be offered the appropriate number of containers for the amount of fruit you wish to pick.
- No oversized bags or rucksacks or food of any kind are permitted in the fields. This includes bags underneath pushchairs.
- Be aware of uneven ground and trip hazards – you will be in a field!
- No dogs, with the exception of service dogs, are allowed in the fields.
- Please follow our one-way system to and from the fields.
- Please note there are no toilets available for customers at present.
CONDUCT IN THE FIELDS
- Maintain a minimum of 2 meters space between yourself and anyone not from your household, including Primrose Vale team members, at all times.
- You may be allocated an area to pick from. Please seek advice if you wish to move areas
- You may also be asked to pick from an allocated row – in this case please do not duck under to change rows without the permission of a team member.
- Please don’t try to pass another group picking in the same row as you.
- We strongly recommend you do not eat any fruit until you have been able to wash it at home.
- When you finished picking please leave at any time by following the one-way system and Exit signs.
- Please take any litter home with you.
- Members of our team will be on hand at various points to assist and guide you through the fruit fields safely.
- Anybody seen to deliberately ignore any of our Rules of Picking will be asked to leave the Farm with immediate effect.